Do you ask yourself the “big questions” that most people these days seem like they try to avoid thinking about? You know the ones I’m talking about – the ones which philosophers and theologians have been grappling with for ages…
- How is it that is there anything that exists at all – something – rather than nothing?
- Is there a God and if so what is His/Her/Its nature?
- Is this physical universe that we perceive “real”? How did it come to be?
- Is there “life” after “death”?
- What is the purpose of our existence? Is there a purpose?
- How is it possible that we have consciousness/awareness?
These are just a few examples of the questions that come to my mind on a regular basis, which will be discussed within these posts.
Invitation to Share:
What are the “big questions” that you’re most intrigued by?